Kickstarter, A step by step Guide.
We know that this might be new to a lot of people who want to help support us, but have never used kickstarter before. To that end I have created a handy step by step guide on how to create a Kickstarter account, and get yourself a great new game, made by us!
1. If you have never used Kickstarter before, go to Kickstarter.com/signup (below) and complete the sign up form, before hitting the create account button.
2. Once your account has been created, click the blue button at the top right, followed by the account button, to add your card details.
Kickstaarter's payments partner, Stripe, meets and exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. You can learn more about the technical details of Stripe's secure infrastructure here.
3. Once you've selected Account, click on Payment methods (below)
4. After Selecting Payment Methods, the below screen will load, enter the requested card information and hit save.
5. This is what the payments section should look like once you have successfully connected you card (minus my crude censorship of my card details).
6. You can now go to the Kickstarter page for Home on Lagrange (I will update this link once we go live with the campaign on the 16th), and if you scroll down, have a look at the list of our pledges!
7. All the pledges, on the right of the screen as you scroll down, have a different description and sum, all you have to do is click on the pledge of your choice, enter the country for shipping and the amount you would like to pledge, and select continue.
8. On the next screen, select the large pledge button.
9. Thank you and congratulations, you have now backed our project, and helped us to make this game a reality! We'll be in touch soon to say a massive Thank you!